Welcome to the Back Forty West Passover Dinner ticket page for Monday March 25th. This year on Prince Street we are celebrating the holiday with a four course meal offered on both Monday and Tuesday nights, March 25th and 26th. We are providing seder plates, written thoughts on the holiday and four delicious courses of Jewish cuisine – a Moroccan mezze plate, a classic rendition of matzoh ball soup, house smoked Sephardic spiced chicken and a Turkish flourless chocolate cake. Rebe Pete will not be leading the congregation and unlike past years, seating times are open throughout the night. $55 for the meal, plus tax and gratuity.
1st course Table Share
Moroccan Mezze Plate
- Grilled Marinated Artichokes with Labneh and Mint
- Roasted Beets with Goat Feta and Crispy Quinoa
- Beef Kibbeh Tartar with Quinoa and Lemon Confit
- Crispy Trout with Zhoug
- Smoked Eggplant Salad with Marcona Almonds and Olives
- Matza Ball Soup, Smoked Chicken Broth, Parsley
- Whole Smoked Chicken, Sephardic Spices, White Bean Ragout and Broccoli Rabe
- Chocolate Nut Flourless Cake
When searching for tickets, begin by finding your group size. Example: Tables of 2 are available from 6:00pm, 6:30pm, 7:00pm and so on. The cost of the table will be the equivalent of 2 tickets. The total cost of each ticket includes food, sales tax, 20% gratuity and a paypal admin fee. The total cost of each ticket is $73.50.
Below are bookings available for Back Forty West Passover Dinner for Monday March 25th.
Bookings are currently closed for this event.