Welcome to the Back Forty (East Village) Thanksgiving ticket sales page! Please call us at 212.388.1990 and we will add you to our waiting list. We will accommodate walk-ins at the bar on a first come first serve basis.
As always we are serving homey, festive and delicious holiday fare that will satisfy both the traditionalist in the family and those happy to step out beyond the turkey or cranberry sauce. We are open on Thanksgiving from 2:00PM to 8:00PM. At Back Forty in the East Village the cost of our three course dinner is $60.00. Dinner will be served in three courses with entrees served family style.
Starters: (choose 1 per person)
- Autumn Vegetable Minestrone with Black Kale and Ricotta Dumplings
- Cabbage and Walnut Salad with Roasted Pears and Crème Fraiche Vinaigrette
- Chicken Liver Mousse with Nate’s Rye Toast and House Pickles
- Surryano Ham, Marcona Almonds and Arugula
The Core (choose 1 per person)
- Roasted Turkey Breast, Braised Turkey leg, Sausage Stuffing, Gingered Cranberry Sauce
- Stuffed Delicata squash with Barley, Black Walnuts, Dried Cherries and Melted Manchego Cheese
- Grilled Sockeye Salmon, Buttered Leeks, Market Potatoes, Whole Grain Mustard Vinaigrette
- Grass Fed Steak, Tallow Cooked Potatoes, Garlic Confit and Fall Greens ($10 supplement)
Sides (choose 3 per table)
- Brussels Sprouts, Thyme-Anchovy Vinaigrette, Maple Butter.
- Mashed Potato, Turkey Gravy
- Roasted Beets, Horseradish Crème Fraîche, Frissee
- Winter Squash Gratin, Cippolini Onions, Spiced Pepitas, Aleppo
Dessert (choose 1 per person)
- Heirloom Apple Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Pecan Tart
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
When searching for tickets, begin by finding your group size. Example: Tables of 8 will be available at 3:00pm. 5:30pm and 8:00pm. The cost of the table will be the equivalent of 8 tickets. The total cost of each ticket includes food, sales tax, 20% gratuity and a paypal admin fee. At Back Forty in the East Village the total cost of each ticket is $79.65. The cost of a children’s ticket is $40. Families with children will be credited the difference in a children’s ticket on Thanksgiving Day.
Bookings are currently closed for this event.